- Main contact: Naysin Wang .
Co-supervision of one PhD student: Chun-Chen Tu (2016-2018)
- Main contact: Russel Steele
Co-supervision of the internship of Alexis Arnaud who received a MITACS award and a 5 kdollar grant to spend 5 months in the Mathematics and statistics department of McGill University in 2016.
- Main contact: Darren Wraith .
- Long visits: 1996-1997 (15 months): Post-doctoral position in the Statistics Department of University of Washington. 1998-2002: 5 long visits (3 to 4 months) to the Statistics Department of University of Washington. 1997-present: Participation to the summer session of the Model-based clustering workshop, on invitation only.
- Common participation to projects: with Toshiba Inc. and the Seattle University Hospital (2001-02) NIH project contracted by University of Washington (2001) ONR project contracted by University of Washington (1998)
- Common participation to projects: European project POP (Perception On Purpose) (2006-09)
- Main contact: Vasil Khalidov .
- Common participation to projects: European project HUMAVIPS (Humanoids able with auditory and visual abilities in populated spaces ) (2010-13)